Mandelieu : Esterel Tea Room

Lunch at Château de la Napoule

A former medieval fortress restored during the 1920s by a couple of American artists Henry and Marie Clews, the Château de la Napoule now houses the sculpture collection of Henry Clews and its gardens of works by contemporary artists.
Founded in 1951 by Marie Clews, La Napoule Art Foundation, American foundation, and its French counterpartthe Art Association of La Napoule Memorial Henry Clews  have made the castle an international cultural exchange place hosting exhibitions, concerts and shows plus a residency program for artists (plasticien artists, composers, writers).
Ideally located on the seafront terraces of the castle, the tea room offers a lunch, a gourmet break, a refresh ... a pleasant way to extend the visit of the Castle.
http://www.chateau-lanapoule.com/en/cafe/

Mandelieu : Esterel Tea Room

453 Avenue Henry Clews Mandelieu La Napoule
06210 Nice

MUST SEE