We remind you that specific restrictions for Covid-19 are in force and, as such, entry to US territories is restricted to the following profiles*:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Family and relatives of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Holders of certain types of VISA
- Passengers with an exemption granted by the US Embassy
Find out the specific entry requirements for COVID-19
All supporting documents must have been issued and validated by a competent authority (Embassy, Consulate or US Customs) and be provided in English.
At the check-in counter before your flight, we kindly ask you to provide:
- a declaration on your honor that you must print and fill out here
- a negative PCR or Antigenic test <72h
If you are not vaccinated, you must also provide a compelling reason to leave the French territory by printing and completing the travel certificate that you can find here.
Please note that passengers who do not meet the entry requirements described will be denied access to the plane.
* This information is subject to change according to the regulations in effect. We invite you to contact your embassy, consulate, or other competent authority for more information.