We remind you that specific restrictions for Covid-19 are in force and, as such, entry to US territories is restricted to the following profiles*:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Family and relatives of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Holders of certain types of VISA
- Passengers with an exemption granted by the US Embassy
Find out the specific entry requirements for COVID-19
All supporting documents must have been issued and validated by a competent authority (Embassy, Consulate or US Customs) and be provided in English.
At the check-in counter before your flight, we kindly ask you to provide:
- a declaration on your honor that you must print and fill out here
- a negative PCR or Antigenic test <72h
* This information is subject to change according to the regulations in effect. We invite you to contact your embassy, consulate, or other competent authority for more information.